Who can be insured to drive the campervan?

Drivers of the campervan must be aged between 21 and 74 with drivers aged 21-24 having held a full UK licence for 24 months and drivers over 25 having held a full licence for 12 months. You must be able to provide us with your photo ID, National Insurance number, and two proofs of address prior to your hire period. If you do not have a photo ID licence then you must provide us with your paper licence and passport in its place.

Can we take our dog with us in the campervan?

Yes! We encourage you to take every member of the family on your trip with you, including your dog! We just ask that you never leave your dog in the campervan alone and that they are not allowed to climb onto the seats. This is for cleanliness and courtesy for guests who will be using the campervan in subsequent hires. There is an additional charge when making a booking with your dog.

Can I smoke in the campervan?

All our campervans are smoke free, so we ask that all customers refrain from smoking or using electronic cigarettes inside the campervan.

Can I leave my car with you?

Yes! If you are driving to collect your campervan from our sites in Aberdeen and Edinburgh you are able to leave you car on site with us for the duration of your hire. Please contact the relevant site if you ned more details.

Are campervans available to hire all year round?

Yes! Our campervans can be hired all year round and are well equipped for trips in all weather.

Can you collect me from the airport?

Yes! We offer a transfer service from both Aberdeen and Edinburgh Airport. Click below for more information.

I have never driven a campervan before, will someone be able to help me with the controls?

Yes! When you collect the campervan a member of the team will happily show you how to work the controls of the campervan. We also have some handy video guides for whilst you’re on the go which you can find below.

Do you have any offers for hiring?

Yes! Please see our Special Offers page to see what we are currently able to offer to our guests.